The Retrodeck is used to mount a satellite dish/antenna when re-roofing homes or can be used for new installations. Unlike the Commdeck the Retrodeck does not house the cable.
- Remount existing dish or antenna without lag bolt penetration through new roofing material
- New dish/antenna installations where cables are not pre-wired through the attic
- Mount antennas without using a tripod
- Adding a second dish or off air antenna
- Solar panels, attach mounting brackets for awnings, mount weather sensing equipment
Benefits and Features
- Supports dishes 18”- 36” offering exceptional strength and adjustability
- Easily install, remove and upgrade satellite dishes or antennas
- Prevents damage to roof/siding
- Roof warranties, including workmanship, remain intact
- Universal hole pattern allows for use with standard Dish Network, DirecTV, Wild Blue and High-Def antennas
- No cutting of shingles required
- Under shingle application ends lag bolt penetration through roof or siding
- Inexpensive mounting solution
There are no reviews yet.